Our commitment to health & safety starts with manufacturing processes and runs through every project to compliance with appropriate standards.
The Layher focus on the importance of health & safety includes –
• Health & safety support that evolves in line with new regulations, equipment and relevant requirements.
• Full involvement in the NASC working party, established for the safe use of system scaffold in the hire, sales and manufacturing industries.
• Optimised manufacturing methods – from material specification to continually scrutinised fabrication methods.
• Independent certification including EN 29001, DIN ISO 9001, CEN HD GAP 1000, and TUV CERT.
• Full stamping and date coding for effective traceability.
• Designs that incorporate in-built, safe connection mechanisms.
• Designs that minimise the number of components needed on site.
• Lightweight design to simplify materials handling and erection.
• Choice of purpose-designed components to optimise performance.
• Provision of comprehensive training options to match personnel and product needs.
• Guidance on installation to optimise safe erection procedures.
• Work with many of the country’s leading scaffolding contractors, fully trained in the correct use of Layher equipment.